Environment and Sustainability Policy
At Master Communications, we believe every global citizen must make environment and sustainability a priority and that our individual and collective actions will help ensure a better world for current and future generations around the world.
We have made sustainability a priority, and we implement this commitment by:
- Complying with environmental regulations
- Aggressively reusing, recycling and reducing in our office—we have taken a bold step to eliminate our garbage dumpster as we strive for zero waste
- Making careful choices to reduce carbon footprint, such as minimizing packaging and reusing boxes
- Reducing our printed catalog’s distribution frequency, page counts and weight
- Actively developing and distributing digital delivery
- Offering items for online purchasing, as well as a digital catalogue for online browsing
- Converting teaching and supplementary materials to digital format for teachers’ use in classroom
- Pursuing continuous improvement in our environmental performance
A dedication to the environment is paramount for our mission. We invite our suppliers, associates, and partners to drive sustainability through education and collaboration.