- How we collect information about you when you use our services
- What information we collect about you
- How we may use and share that information
- How you can update or access any personal information we hold about you
Collection of Information
If you are simply visiting www.worldculturemedia.com, you are not required to provide any personal information without placing an order. With respect to the collection of the information pertinent to ordering a product, we do not have any legal duty to verify the accuracy of any personal information that you provide to us through our website.
We may also collect and process the following personally identifiable information about you:
- Details of your visits to our site, including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- If you fill out the contact page or e-mail us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- If you place an order online, information which you may submit to us including your name, address, telephone number and email address. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website and/or any of our services, subscribing to our services (including services not provided solely via our websites), posting material or requesting further services. This will include any verification details which you provide in order to access, download or play videos or documents.
- Credit card information, banking details and any other relevant payment information necessary for us to process your order.
- Where you are an existing customer, additional information which your organization/company has provided – such as your company's name and address, your employee ID, or your email short name/address.
- If you contact us by phone, email or otherwise, a record of that communication.
- Any surveys or product reviews you complete that are used for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the websites and the fulfillment of your orders for our services.
- Details of your visits to our websites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and the resources that you access other communication data.
- Information about the type, quantity, configuration, destination, location and amount of use of telecommunications services you currently purchase, how you use those services, and related billing information and end user information for those services. This information is collected in the normal course of providing telecommunications services to our customers, and is commonly referred to as customer proprietary network information, or "CPNI". CPNI is discussed in detail below.
We may collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Use of Information
We will use your personal information only to contact you in regards to the specific purpose for which you submitted that information.
We may use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you, and we may contact you about these by mail, e-mail or telephone. If you are an existing customer we may contact you by electronic means without additional consent with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you have consented for us to do so, we may also share your data with selected third parties so that they may provide you with information about their goods and services which may be of interest to you. You will always have the opportunity to opt out of providing information or to request that we amend your data or remove it from our records by contacting us. If you so choose, you will still be able to access and use our website.
Disclosure of Information
We will not sell, rent or lease your personal information without your consent. We will not collect or compile personally identifying information for third parties for their unsolicited marketing activities or for consumer marketing initiatives.
Unless we have specifically informed you, obtained your consent, or are permitted or required to do so by the laws of the jurisdiction we operate in, we will only share the personal information you provide to us with affiliates, business partners or third-party service providers who are acting on our behalf, and then only for the uses described in this policy. We will attempt to take appropriate steps to ensure that our affiliates, business partners and service providers adequately protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
Personal information collected by Master Communications may be transferred globally to our offices, affiliates, business partners or third-party service providers who are established in jurisdictions without comprehensive data protection laws. Where such transfers occur, Master Communications will attempt to ensure that the policies set forth in this statement continue to abide.
The only other circumstance in which we would disclose your personally identifiable information would be if we are required to do so by law through a subpoena, search warrant, court order or other legal process. In such cases, we will make a good faith effort to provide only information that is the subject of the official order or request.
Links to Third Party Sites
Our website may link to a third party site. We assume no responsibility for the information practices of websites to which our site provides links. When you link to another website, our privacy practices and the terms and conditions of this statement no longer apply. You should review each site’s privacy and security policies to determine such practices and whether you wish to disclose personally identifiable information on them.
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy in an online environment. This website does not intentionally target or solicit children 13 and under. It is our policy not to knowingly collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to change Privacy Statement at any time for any reasons. Nothing contained in this Statement is intended or should be construed to create a contract or agreement between Master Communications and any user visiting this site or providing personally identifiable information in any form.